For our trading desk, we are looking for a Junior trader. You will be responsible for monitoring our trading systems, doing fundamental research as well as delivering unprejudiced, factual information to help assess our risks in the market. The successful candidate reads relevant information sources daily, analyses global events and should be able to assess the risk of equity specific news items.
The position requires flexibility in hours as we work with morning, evening and night shifts.
- The ideal candidate has a Master’s degree in a Financial discipline
- Affinity with financial markets and its products
- Experience in or affinity with trading equities is preferred
- Independent working style, flexible attitude, and a proactive, ambitious mindset are important
- Must be accurate, quality minded, analytical and have numerical skills
- Good communication skills in English are required
What we offer
- Being part of an ambitious team in a company that is going places
- Training on the job
- Opportunities for development and advancement
- Small company culture: we encourage individual creative contributions and ideas
- Competitive remuneration package
If you have questions about the vacancy feel free to write to email@example.com or call +31 20 205 2505.